Monday 23 July 2012

No 7 Beautiful Brows Eyebrow Pencil!

RRP; £8.00 at Boots.

For the past couple of months, i have been using a Ruby & millie angled brush and MACs 'Dark devotion' eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows.  
Although a shadow is suppose to be more natural looking, i  have naturally very dark brows (even though they are very thin!) and find it hard to get the perfect shadow colour. Recently, i have just not been liking this shadow for my brows and was on the hunt for something new.


I have always been warned away from using any kind of pencil, for the fear of them looking too harsh and blatantly drawn on, not a look i personally like. I was originally just looking for a lighter shade of eyeshadow when i came across No7's Beautiful Brows Eyebrow Pencil. I didn't honestly think i'd like it but thought it was worth a try, it was a bit of an impulse buy using my No7 £5 off voucher. 



I got the colour 10 Brown/Black and i think the colour is great. It is a bit lighter than my natural brow colour but blends in very well and helps make them look a lot more natural, which is especially perfect for the summer. It's easy to get a good, clean line and perfected shape. The brush on the opposite end is a good sturdy brush and great to groom through them afterwards and blend everything together. It also comes in handy when tidying up the eyebrows with nail scissors! The lasting power of this is also good and it doesn't seem to smudge or move at all. 

Although i got mine for £3 with the voucher, i would definitely purchase this at full price when i have ran out. I think the quality is much better than some cheaper eyebrow pencils i have used.

No7 Beautiful Brows Eyebrow Pencil is also available in 3 other shades; Black, Grey and Blonde. 




What's your favourite product to fill in your eyebrows with? Would you purchase this one?




Like on Facebook | Follow on Twitter | Subscribe on Youtube

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I use a brow pen by Anastasia. I over-plucked years ago so I have to fill mine in.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete